1. Charlotte Newstead Ltd has a legitimate interest in processing the data of students and audience members for the proper administration of the business. For example, we communicate concert and class dates via email, we record payments & other general administration.
2. We will not use students’ or subscribers’ data for anything other than administration of classes and concerts.
3. We will not share the data of students or subscribers to our online mailing list with other organisations.
4. Charlotte Newstead will retain students’ data for the duration of their subscription to classes or lessons and after they have left for up to seven years for accounting and tax purposes.
5. Charlotte Newstead will retain the data of subscribers to our online mailing list until the individual whose data is held unsubscribes.